Where should you apply your perfume?
Where should you apply your favourite perfume/fragrance?
We won't overcomplicate the process for you, with all the pulse points, you got 3-4 sprays and that's all it takes.The rule of thumb is not to spray your favourite perfume 10-20 times and give the people around you a headache, and not give yourself a headache. Less is more when applied at right places.
3-4 is the right amount of sprays,
• 1 spray on each collar
• 1 spray behind each ear, and that's it
if you feel the perfume has light projection, you can go for one on chest as well.
• Dont spray on your wrists, people won't sniff your hands, they will hug you and most probably will sniff the sexy fragrance you have on your neck.
• Dont spray on your wrists and rub them together, it's just pointless.
• Know the fragrance you are wearing, if the perfume is very strong and has a very strong projection, you don't need many sprays on your body
• If the fragrance you are wearing doesn't have much projection, you can add 1-2 sprays
• Dont spray your expensive fragrance on your armpits, you buy an antiresperant/deostick for that and use that, dont waste your expensive fragrance.
• Know your fragrance, each season has it's own perfume, summer perfumes/fragrances don't do well in winter, and winter fragrances don't smell very nice in summer. Have a fragrance for each season.
• Test before you buy, some perfumes can be blind bought, but you need to test most of the perfumes you are about to buy. Go to you nearest store and look for a great deal online. You can shop on Perfume Network
• You can layer perfumes, but that needs to be done very strategically, watch some videos.